`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
10 Day Group BGS Submission! Updated 11/21....They're here! Scans!

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! Updated 11/18....Grades are posted!
Let me know what shipping costs home will be! Can't wait to get my babies!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

How long does it take from Texas back to Washington?

(11-20-2013, 11:58 PM)jctone Wrote: How long does it take from Texas back to Washington?
3-5 days.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I'm thinking I'll have them by Friday. Tomorrow if we are lucky. It's weird because they usually ship fedex with a tracking number. this time it says they are shipped "registered mail" and has no tracking number.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(11-21-2013, 01:59 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I'm thinking I'll have them by Friday. Tomorrow if we are lucky. It's weird because they usually ship fedex with a tracking number. this time it says they are shipped "registered mail" and has no tracking number.
Maybe there's so much $ involved they need a signature?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(11-21-2013, 11:11 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Maybe there's so much $ involved they need a signature?
They always require a signature regardless of how much its insured for. Well maybe they had to do it this way because of the insurance amount? I'm not sure. I just hate not being able to track it.

(11-21-2013, 11:28 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: They always require a signature regardless of how much its insured for. Well maybe they had to do it this way because of the insurance amount? I'm not sure. I just hate not being able to track it.
Beckett was lazy in not supplying the number. The post office uses that same tracking for Registered Mail. If they gave you the number, you then could track it.

Alright everyone, I came home to a notice on the door that our cards are at the post office. I'm going to go and try to pick them up today. Chances are they won't be back at the post office yet so we may have to wait til tomorrow.

You doing the live break?

Got em! I don't think I'll do a live break. I think I'm going to try and scan them all right now and I'll post them here.
That's a pretty sight!

[Image: 0E5E7849-D670-49ED-ADA4-194FB8E226A4-697...c72568.jpg]