Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
farvecollectors4 does it better....
Wink 
farvecollectors4 does it better....
But that doesn't mean it's not fun to try it with other stuff Smile

2008 Upper Deck Draft Jay Rhodemyre (Packers, 1948 draft):

The RC symbol in the upper left hand corner I can't seem to clean up enough to include, mostly since I can't find a scan that actually shows it well enough to clean up to include, but it's definitely fun to do!

RE: farvecollectors4 does it better....
Cool! I actually liked that UD design. Sharp-looking card
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Yeah, I liked that set, myself. I have a couple of Jordy Nelson RCs from it, and probably my favorite, more recent UD designs when they had the NFL license. I need to get a really good scan of one of them so that I can chop up the Upper Deck logo and that RC logo on them and incorporate them into these.

Anyhow, another oldie by goodie, Sammy Baugh:

Had to go to one of the stock UD logos, because I just couldn't get it to look right when cleaning up the pixels around it.

Nice job. I love the design and am flattered that you mentioned me.

If you want, I can see if I can get you that rookie emblem. I have some cards lying around that I can scan, or maybe I can search for one for you. Give me an hour.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

Looks good!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Thanks again favrecollectors4 Smile I've updated those two with the RC logo that you helped extract. I think since that UD logo on the Jay is such a pain trying to get the different colors into, I'm going to go with the normal corporate UD logo that I put into the Sammy Baugh, and then match the colors for the RC symbol with the color of the college that the player went to. Definitely going to do some more when i get some free time at work Smile

A couple more:

George Halas:

Curly Lambeau:

Red Grange:

Very nice! I like what I see. Keep it up.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

Last few for today:
Ernie Nevers:

Bronko Nagurski:

Don Hudson:

Jim Thorpe:

Didn't have a lot of time yesterday to do any, and this morning was pretty swamped as well, but got to do a few this afternoon. Decided I'm going to go through and do one of all of the players in the All-Decade teams.