`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade all my football for a few baseball or basketball

Looking to trade all my football for a few baseball or basketball
I don't have a lot of quantity but some decent quality football cards. I would like to get a few baseball or basketball cards in return. Would like relics/autos, maybe a vintage or two, also collect Machado and Harper. Will trade in your favor. Hit me with an offer and we'll go from there
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

RE: Looking to trade all my football for a few baseball or basketball
I have a few cards I can think of off the top of my head. 86 fleer rookie sticker, graded 6.5 from BCCG of Michael Jordan, I have a early A-Rod auto from when he was with the mariners, its a SP pretty nice card. I'm just getting back into collecting cards, i'll let ya know what else I have.

Trade offer sent. I have some new stuff not marked for trade also. Let me know.

open ofer sent

Well if you happen to come up with another trade offer like this one then please let me know because I'd be very interested.

(09-22-2013, 10:20 AM)fgarvis Wrote: I don't have a lot of quantity but some decent quality football cards. I would like to get a few baseball or basketball cards in return. Would like relics/autos, maybe a vintage or two, also collect Machado and Harper. Will trade in your favor. Hit me with an offer and we'll go from there

All gone. Thanks for the interest everyone! I'll keep you posted if I fall into any more.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]