`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Great Stuff FT, All 25% Off BV

Lots of Great Stuff FT, All 25% Off BV
Hey guys, I'm doing a major downsize of my collection, so I've marked over 1000 cards, including nearly 700 autos FT and I'm trading them at 25% off BV, so $40 of my cards only requires $30 of your cards in return. Prospects, stars, baseball and football, there's something for everyone!

I will warn you, with my downsizing, I'm getting picky about what I'm looking for, and I'm pretty much only looking for autos (or mid-high end relics). Also not looking to make small trades, most will have to be $40 and above unless you have something I really like.

Anyway, send me an offer for what you like and we'll try to work out some wicked deals. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Lots of Great Stuff FT, All 25% Off BV
open offer sent
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

thanks folks, keep the offers coming!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

open offer sent

Sent open offer.

Bumping in search of more great deals, lots of great cards left...