`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#3/10 Awesome Killer Redemption - HOF FHOF

RE: #3/10 Awesome Killer Redemption - HOF FHOF
I'm sure you could get a nice bounty for that. Maybe trade for a bunch of wax Tongue as a fellow member of the WRA(Wax Rippers Anonymous) Since you don't collect autos or game used this is what i'd try and do.

It is an insane card to have in a PC though. Either way i'm sure you'll make the right decision on what to do. Don't jump on the first offer though. You may even be able to sell here for what you want. There are a ton of Miggy guys on here.

(09-27-2013, 02:30 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Pretty large show in Valley Forge (about 40 min from home) just outside of Philly. Was going to the show anyway and was thinking about brining this to sell to a vendor. I know approx. what I want for it (I think LOL) so was just going to give it a shot.

Beckett will be there...should I get it graded?
I was at that show today! I'll be there tomorrow too helping with the Bill Bergy and Ricky Watters signings!

sweet baby jesus
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

PM me I will shoot you a good deal and let you into my pc thanks

I'm also interested in buying it
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Holy crap, Joe.

That is one of the nicest cards I've seen in a while! Congrats, Joe! Did you pull that redemption from a Heritage box? One heck of a pull, buddy!
If it were me, I'd keep it, but that's just me ... I keep almost everything I pull!Smile If You were going to keep it, I'd get it slabbed. If you're going to sell it at the show, don't bother grading it. Honestly, you could probably trade that card for a case of Chrome! Both sigs are beautiful and it's a /10, so there's really no BV to limit the value. Miggy is THE hot card right now, and going into the Post Season, that's really good! Good luck, my friend!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

awesome card! wish i had the ability to make an offer right now, but bought some "wax"

(09-27-2013, 08:28 PM)once78 Wrote: PM me I will shoot you a good deal and let you into my pc thanks
Not trading but thanks for the generous offer!

(09-27-2013, 09:21 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I'm also interested in buying it
Will follow-up later today...PM an offer if interested. Thanks

(09-27-2013, 10:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That is one of the nicest cards I've seen in a while! Congrats, Joe! Did you pull that redemption from a Heritage box? One heck of a pull, buddy!
If it were me, I'd keep it, but that's just me ... I keep almost everything I pull!Smile If You were going to keep it, I'd get it slabbed. If you're going to sell it at the show, don't bother grading it. Honestly, you could probably trade that card for a case of Chrome! Both sigs are beautiful and it's a /10, so there's really no BV to limit the value. Miggy is THE hot card right now, and going into the Post Season, that's really good! Good luck, my friend!
Thanks DrM. Yes, pulled it back in March, but only redeemed it 10 days ago (knew I had it but I procrastinate). Just gonna see what happens, may trade or sell it at the show today. You know that other than a Ruth, if I don't get a sig. in person, I have no attachment whatsoever. Anyway...thanks for the well wishes.

(09-27-2013, 11:39 PM)talaski Wrote: awesome card! wish i had the ability to make an offer right now, but bought some "wax"
Thanks.....hopefully you pulled some nice stuff

(09-27-2013, 08:17 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I was at that show today! I'll be there tomorrow too helping with the Bill Bergy and Ricky Watters signings!
Awesome...I'll look you up for a friendly hello if we are still around!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.