`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day!!!

Mail Day!!!
morning all!! let me just say that what a way to start my monday when the mailman comes to my door and ask for a sig. that means something or somethings came from topps. i was so excited that i could hardly contain myself. so there were other packages that came as well, and those were awesome as well!!! so i finally get to the 2 topps envelopes and opened them slowly. the first one, Profar gold auto from inception 58/99!!
then the next one came. opened slowly and i see the head and was like no way!! Strasburg auto Polar bear!!! was so stoked since i traded my last 2 autos. i cant seem to recall what i declined being so long. my only other guess would be the ike davis cards i returned!! lol. well here are the pics!!
enjoy!!http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
[Image: Scan0140_zps80eb8688.jpg]

special to thanks for the other trades. and special thanks to these two traders!!
Pafko red back card thanks to Jacoby steals home!!
Pujols, Wright, Howard auto. thanks to Dbrockerd.

RE: Mail Day!!!
Great stuff right there
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Amazing foundation to a collection right there
no org, please do not send trade requests

Wowzer! Anybody that's not impressed/jealous needs to quit lying to themselves.

If you're trading that Profar we should talk.

thanks all for the comments!! like i said, was pretty stoked on the Stras replacement and the Pafko card. awesome history piece right there. and Neifert, i will check ya. thanks

So you may have gotten that Strasburg for one of those Ike Davis sticker replacements??? WOW
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

...trying to one up my pickups eh? lol jk great mailday bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-23-2013, 02:19 PM)iconms Wrote: So you may have gotten that Strasburg for one of those Ike Davis sticker replacements??? WOW
thats what i am thinking. sent them back those cards about a month back again saying how disappointed i was on the selection. also told them about how i got back into the hobby with my daughter and how much fun we have. this is a nice replacement if thats it.
(09-23-2013, 02:24 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ...trying to one up my pickups eh? lol jk great mailday bro!
lol, nah, just was surprised!! i been eyeing that auto for a while. glad i waited. thanks. surprised that there is no value on the card. is this a sp or something.

Awesome mail day. Congratulations on what could be consider a great haul in a good month, and you got it in one day.

Nice!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!