Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for these players autos
Big Grin 
Looking for these players autos
Throwing another call out there to see if some of you might be able to help me out here!

This chase is my current personal collecting goal: to collect at least one officially produced autograph of each player that has played on a Super Bowl winning team for the Packers. I'm currently up to 3840 of the 70 that I need.

These are the players that I need. Several of them only have one produced, like Robert Brooks, Santana Dotson, ect, but they seem to have been a big production run, so I'm hoping that they will be floating around.

Edgar Bennett
William Henderson
Don Beebe
Derrick Mayes
Andre Rison
Desmond Howard
Jeff Thomason
Darius Holland (found out I overpaid on some shipping and was able to get this)
Lamont Hollinquest (currently in the works)
Craig Newsome (found out I overpaid on some shipping and was able to get this)
Tyrone Williams
Mike Prior (watching on the bay - will buy if still there on payday)
Aaron Taylor
Sean Jones
Calvin Jones
Santana Dotson
Reggie White
Robert Brooks

1966/67
Jerry Kramer
Bob Skoronski
Marv Fleming
Forrest Gregg
Jim Taylor
Willie Davis
Ray Nitschke
Dave Robinson
Herb Adderley
Donny Anderson
Zeke Bratkowski
Max McGee
Henry Jordan
Jim Grabowski
Willie Wood

2010 - I don't consider this part of the official chase, but eventually I'm going to want to go after a Mike McCarthy auto as well.

1966/67 - Same here, eventually I'd love to be able to get a Vince Lombardi cut to go along with all of this, but cost may be prohibitive until I get my debt paid in the next couple of years.

Several of them are going to be a little more expensive, especially the Reggie White...

Now, I'm sure you'll see that my "for trade" is a little sparse. So, what I will do is this: If you want, I can negotiate to purchase OR if you are looking for something specific that is of comparable value I will help you find it. Now, I would prefer to trade if possible, as otherwise I may be asking to have you wait a little while as I work towards getting these and paying off some debt at the same time (especially for the more expensive ones).

Anyhow, if you think you can help, let me know!

Thanks!

RE: Looking for these players autos
Robert Brooks has more than one auto product. He has a SP Authentic "Sign of the Times" auto and he also has a 1997 Leaf Sig auto, which is an 8x10 on card.

Also Don Beebe was in this year's Fan Favorites Archives subset, I know it's in a Bills Uni, but they're out there.

I don't have any dupes of the Autos you need, but I do have some GU dupes of Gregg if you'd be interested.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Yeah, just noticed that about Brooks. I think I've only seen the one on eBay, so for some reason thought it was the only one. I've got all of the cards of these players in my "wants" folder, and noticed as I was entering them in that Brooks had multiple.

As to the Gregg, maybe? I don't know if I have all that much extra to trade for them, and though I'd be interested in them at some time.

Have you tried COMC as I know that they have the Henderson, beebee, rison, mayes, etc.... Auto's for sale on there, and most of them are really reasonable in price.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I've looked, but if I can trade with someone, then it helps my PC out, and it helps someone else's. And, I've enjoyed trading on this site, so that's my first choice. If I can get them cheap, I'll try to like I just did with the Holland and Newsome (got both for about a total of 6 bucks delivered).

I guess I'll do the daily bump. Bueller?

nother bump. anyone?

I have these that I could part with for the right trade:
[Image: 1992ClassicAutographs7RobertBrooks_zps9879f79a.png]
[Image: 1996ProLineAutographsBlue42DerrickMayes_zps55713381.png]
These would be harder to pry from me!
[Image: 2005SweetSpotSweetPanelSignaturesSPHAHer...876e58.png]
[Image: 2010PlayoffContendersSuperBowlTicketAuto...7bdfba.png]
[Image: 2009PlayoffContendersLegendaryContenders...3b33a2.png]

[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]