`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My portion of RW34's BGS submission is back home

My portion of RW34's BGS submission is back home
First, I want to again thank Wendy (RW34) for putting these submissions together. I cant imagine all the headaches keeping track of the cards, the forms and then packing for shipment to Beckett and then back to us. Wendy your truly a special person.

For this submission I only sent 10 cards. The grades weren't as good as I hoped but I did get a few gold bars on some key cards.

First - as usual, the Ward PC

[Image: img365_zpscfa4c568.jpg]

Not going to lie, I was a little bummed about the 8 and 8.5, so now those will go into a trade pile while I work on getting better ones to replace them. The Collectors Edge Auto has the highest grade given so far so I'm not too upset with that.

Next up are my 3 9's that were not Wards

[Image: img366_zps71b817c1.jpg]

I'm happy with these, even though I was really hoping for a 9.5 on the Manning, but a 10 and 3 9's subs aren't too bad.

And then comes the gold......

[Image: img367_zps665894a7.jpg]

I was extremely happy about these. The Ward makes it 2/2 for the UD Choice PC, just missing the Prime version now. The Manning was a shocker as I had it pegged at a 9.

Now I am extremely happy to have these back home, but that was not all that was packed in the box. Wendy had a couple other surprised for me. 2 were in the form of a BCCG graded 9 2002 Fleer Boxscore Ward along with two huge blocks of Steelers cards ( Ward, Kirkland, Greene,Woodson, Troy). I really appreciate the bonus packs.

And if that wasn't enough, a great member here on the boards, and also a member of this submission had her slip one his submissions into the package. A little gem for my Steelers PC.

From Leon - aka Biglump007... Thank you my friend

[Image: img369_zps5b94ba32.jpg]

WOW... what an excellent mailday and another reason why I love being part of this community.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: My portion of RW34's BGS submission is back home
Very nice! Especially love the row 1 hehe
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Great additions!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Nice.... for some reason I really like the limited Berry!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(09-19-2013, 05:38 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! Especially love the row 1 hehe
I thought you might like that one.
(09-19-2013, 05:40 PM)mik253 Wrote: Great additions!
thank you
(09-19-2013, 05:43 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Nice.... for some reason I really like the limited Berry!
thanks, I like it a well. Its too bad that the auto is placed in the darkest area of the card though, makes it hard to see. The best auto of the group I thought was the NT Berry, but Beckett gave it a 9 grade. IDK
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1