`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss Donruss Stat Line Oddball FT

Randy Moss Donruss Stat Line Oddball FT
I posted about this card when I got it in the general football forum, but I wanted to post it here to see if anyone would be interested in it. First off, I'm not entirely sure what to ask on it. The OPG lists the card at over $100. However, this one isn't stamped on the back. Some have suggested that maybe it was a card that Donruss had in the event a card was sent in damaged to be replaced and that they would have stamped this card and sent it out, and that it got out when Donruss went bankrupt and sold off everything. And then again it could have been pack issued and just never stamped. It's kinda a question mark, so that's why I'm not asking for what the OPG has it listed at. Also the database has it as /18, but the stat above where the numbered is supposed to be says 69 receptions, so I think the card should have been /69. Either way, it could be an interested card for a hardcore Moss/Vikings collector.

I'd like to get something of Sam Bradford for it, or possibly Warner or Faulk. Doesn't have to be a single card either. Just want to see what kinda offers I could get for it as a hardcore collector might know more about it and would appreciate having it.

[Image: mosserror1001_zpsdc398c23.jpg]
[Image: mosserror2001_zps167d83de.jpg]

RE: Randy Moss Donruss Stat Line Oddball FT
Anyone interested today? Let's get a deal going before games start up!

RE: Randy Moss Donruss Stat Line Oddball FT
No love for Moss? haha....anyone up for a trade?