`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Bo Jackson!

Looking for Bo Jackson!
Hey guys and gals if you have any please send me offers!!!!

RE: Looking for Bo Jackson!
1st welcome 2nd i have a few of his rcs from football and baseball

jason s

(09-16-2013, 07:08 PM)jsiracusa Wrote: 1st welcome 2nd i have a few of his rcs from football and baseball

jason s
Thank you! I looked but didnt see any! Please let me know!

I have approx 1 1987 topps rc for trade and I think approx 50 1987 donruss for trade. Plus 5 or 6 base for trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Hey i have about 6 bo jackson card that i cant put on beckett because i cant find them on this site. any interest in though. they have him dressed in both football and base ball half and half. another half helmet and half ball cap close up pic i can find them if you want to see them
also have a rookie and new replica of the rookie lol

I have hundreds available for trade, go ahead and take a look at my Org. I am an HUGE Bo collector with nearly 700 different cards, all duplicates are up for trade. I have a ton of misc oddball that we could work out a deal for if you're interested as well.
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

(09-16-2013, 09:35 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I have approx 1 1987 topps rc for trade and I think approx 50 1987 donruss for trade. Plus 5 or 6 base for trade
can you check me for it please

Who pus up a thread, starts a trade then cancels a trade all within 24 hours? Hmm....
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!