`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just one of those nights...most ive ever spent?

Just one of those nights...most ive ever spent?
I have bought collections in the five figures, and multiple other massive deals but when it comes to my PC I am very cheap. I have to because I will never sell one of my Keary Colbert cards...short of finding the 264/xxx for SPA and SPX which I will donate to bob if I ever find them. Also because Keary is not very valuable.

A little side tracked lets get to the card. I have been staring at this thing for years! I have offered many many times over the years and exchanged emails with the seller in the past and they would never move on the BIN ( $150 ). I think dave tried to buy it won time for me actually. Tonight was different. I have been doing pretty well with auctions and had a very good national ( Which I spent my Profits on furniture for my house ). So this purchase was partly treating myself and part me just being straight up tired of seeing this damn card just sitting idle on ebay.

Is is right up there with my Largest Colbert purchases

1. Leaf certified Emerald $75
2. This card
3. letterman 1/1 $67

This card is probably only worth $25 but it is a RC year card and ive never seen another one in nearly 10 years.

drum roll....

[Image: T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd9VnBRCiTvyVvg60_57_zpsd16743b6.jpg][Image: KGrHqRioFD8kSCJBRCiTvsEqg60_57_zps8b369f29.jpg]

Overall I am happy to atleast own the card now, if I find another one down the road for cheaper ill buy it and just average my price so I feel better about myself.

Im in the home stretch when it comes to autos

The only one out for sale I need is a SPX dual patch auto with Michael clayton.

As always thanks for the view!

-chad

edit*

This is also my second 6 way auto in the past two weeks!!!!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Just one of those nights...most ive ever spent?
Congrats on getting it! I was literally just thumbing through you're other thread where you mentioned the seller wouldn't budge on price. Sure enough, clicked on the link and saw it sold, so as I was reading you're intro I figured it was the one haha.
[Image: 2yxmaPs.png]
Sig courtesy of jbel4331

Mostly collecting NYG, Ray Lewis and Kobe Bryant

(09-13-2013, 01:35 AM)Stanton Wrote: Congrats on getting it! I was literally just thumbing through you're other thread where you mentioned the seller wouldn't budge on price. Sure enough, clicked on the link and saw it sold, so as I was reading you're intro I figured it was the one haha.
Thanks man, yeah I honestly think I have been trying to get this card for 4 years...but alas I never found another one. Im sure the price shock will go away once its in hand

Good for you Chad! Now the right owner has the card and that is the only thing that matters imo. Congrats dude.

Now whats next on the list lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-13-2013, 01:54 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Good for you Chad! Now the right owner has the card and that is the only thing that matters imo. Congrats dude.

Now whats next on the list lol.
2005 Upper Deck SPX winning materials combos Patch Auto Keary Colbert/Michael Clayton

Theres one on BMP but I don't want to pay what their asking lol

haha! I see u pulled the trigger!! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(09-13-2013, 06:53 PM)pudge27t Wrote: haha! I see u pulled the trigger!! lol
Had to do it!

Wow, that is a true milestone! I still have 3 prime sigs for KJ i need from 04, problem is eli is on one of them and the other ive never seen and the last is the 1/1 so it's a process but u and i r unique in that we love 04, but most from that yr r workin at the scrub motel now so it makes it hard to drop that coin for guys bringin us our room service now! The eli/kj six au card is goin for almost 5 hundy?? How can i justify that? Tell me??
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

(09-13-2013, 08:41 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Wow, that is a true milestone! I still have 3 prime sigs for KJ i need from 04, problem is eli is on one of them and the other ive never seen and the last is the 1/1 so it's a process but u and i r unique in that we love 04, but most from that yr r workin at the scrub motel now so it makes it hard to drop that coin for guys bringin us our room service now! The eli/kj six au card is goin for almost 5 hundy?? How can i justify that? Tell me??
Yeah thank god my was only $75! Someone told me this card brought $250+ back in 2004 2005