`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Couple of recent retail buys (Platinum, R-S, Longevity)

Couple of recent retail buys (Platinum, R-S, Longevity)
I apologize about the quality of these pictures..... Not sure why they didn't turn out this time around.

Anyhow, I got some Rookies and Stars recently, and a box of the Target Longevity cards. Here are some of the interesting cards:

Mike Glennon Longevity red parallel (along with the Doug Martin and Chris Johnson bases Longevity)

Julio Jones Longevity (regular retail parallel), Damontre Moore auto (#d 199, I think), Landry Jones Longevity jersey (/299)

Roddy White NFL Nation, Demarius Thomas Touchdown Club, Taylor Longevity Parallel, Jake Locker Longevity Parallel

Goodwin Crusade, P. Manning Statistical Standouts, Calvin Game Plan, Le'veon Bell Longevity base RC

Dennis Johnson Longevity parallel, Murray Game Plan, Jimmy Graham Touchdown Club, AP Statistical Standouts

Margus Hunt base RS RC, Tyler Eifert Longevity Dress for Success, Knile Davis Longevity jersey (/299)

Vance McDonald Crusade, Cutler red Longevity parallel, Dion Jordan red Longevity parallel, Lesean McCoy NFL Nation

Amerson, Dwyer, Bailey, and Mellette Longevity RCs

Rhodes, Kasa, and Davis Longevity base RC, King RS RC

Ogletree, Werner, McCalebb, and Robinson RS Base RC

Elam, Glennon, Jordan, and Stills base RS RC

I also got a Franklin and Lacy base Longevity RC Smile

Then, I picked up 2 Platinum blasters last night, and when I opened the first box, noticed that the "one relic per box" was in a clear wrapper, and saw this:

Already knew this one was going to be nice.

Anyhow, no autos, but Jimmy Graham blue background card, Ogletree blue and black background, and the other relic card, Kenny Stills

Then, got a Tavon Austin, Terrance Williams, Andre Ellington, and Aaron Mellette XFractor:

Then, for RC, I got a Lacy (not pictured), Vaccaro, Goard, Patton, and Gillislee

Rex Burkhead, Ansah, and Robert Woods:

RE: Couple of recent retail buys (Platinum, R-S, Longevity)
Interested in the Burkhead

Nice Glennon
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I really like the Platinum this year. Very cool.
Quincy Carter Super Collector: Wanting to get every 2001 card right now!! Also Collecting Current Cowboys, Graham Harrell and Kliff Kingsbury.

The Target Patium blasters with the exclusive relic don't have auto cards according to the odds.

R&S Longevity is much improved this year in that they are guaranteeing an auto and the autos are all numbered - it looks like there are more numbered relics as well - although in my box three of the four "hits" were unnumbered. I guess with the perceived weak rookie class Panini felt the need to provide sweetener to move product