`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading EJ Manuel Finest Gold /50

Trading EJ Manuel Finest Gold /50
Hey guys, I could really use some quick paypal. If not, I'd love to trade as well. Check me for anything you might need, I have tons and tons of additional not in my org

Just pulled an EJ Manuel Gold refractor jersey auto /50, as well as a marcus lattimore 2 color patch auto /1000.
Tons of David Wilson, Lamar Miller, Stedman Bailey, Keenan Allen, And many other 2013 + 2013 rookies. Also still got the Alfred Morris totally certified auto 1/1, Andrew Luck Trent Richardson Dual Auto jersey /5, Ryan Tannehill nfl shield 1/1 inception, victor cruz hakeem nicks dual jersey auto /5. Please pm me if interested in anything!
Thanks!

RE: Trading EJ Manuel Finest Gold /50
I'm interested in the Manuel, the Morris and the Tannehill. You have scans or a photo bucket?
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(09-09-2013, 10:15 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I'm interested in the Manuel, the Morris and the Tannehill. You have scans or a photo bucket?
I don't have scans, however, the morris and ej manuel are in mint condition, placed in a top loader as soon as pulled. The Tannehill, though also was placed into a top loader as soon as pulled, has the signature 2012 inception rough edges.

responded to your offer.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

So no scans and a new member? Not sure how we move forward from here...
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.