Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone tried or heard of this?

Has anyone tried or heard of this?
http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/...-hobby-box

seems like a good product but Has anyone have or seen any breaks of this box says 1 out of every three to five boxes contains a T-206 card. Is it worth the $250.00+?

RE: Has anyone tried or heard of this?
(09-06-2013, 09:39 PM)chbbcardfan Wrote: http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/...-hobby-box

seems like a good product bt Has anyone have or seen any breaks of this box says 1 out of every three to five boxes contains a T-206 card. Is it worth the $250.00+?
That's a gamble waaaay outta my league. Maybe if every box had a T-206 it would be worth the chance.
But, For $250 ... I can buy a pretty sweet looking Mantle card. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

A local big spender has bought some from the D&A warehouse and he did well. I think he hit a tobacco card each time...I know he hit one that was a t206 and flipped it for a profit..but it is a pretty big chance..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(09-06-2013, 09:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That's a gamble waaaay outta my league. Maybe if every box had a T-206 it would be worth the chance.
But, For $250 ... I can buy a pretty sweet looking Mantle card. Smile
If it was half that price i'd be getting a couple, but i've had awful luck at these one card cut auto type boxes.

Oh and the price is 289 now

When it first came out I got a box at my LCs for $180.

One of the Ty Cobb's was pulled at my LCs.

(09-06-2013, 09:39 PM)chbbcardfan Wrote: http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/...-hobby-box

seems like a good product but Has anyone have or seen any breaks of this box says 1 out of every three to five boxes contains a T-206 card. Is it worth the $250.00+?
NO, but I'm really interested in those cards myself. They look like too good to be true sets.

If your asking if it is worth it. You shouldnt get it. These types of products are all about the gamble. If you cant afford to lose, dont buy. Is a lotto ticket worth it?
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

If you want a T206 card, buy one. $250 can get you a HOFer T206 card depending on the player. The non-T206 cards in those have butt ugly artwork on top of that. If every card was T206 with the auto I'd try it, but the non-T206 cards are pretty bad.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]