`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should I do the parallel sets?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do All
36.84%
7 36.84%
Do Green
42.11%
8 42.11%
Do Blue
0%
0 0%
Do Red
5.26%
1 5.26%
Do Gold
10.53%
2 10.53%
Do None
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box 2 of 2 Panini Cooperstown

Box 2 of 2 Panini Cooperstown
I received my second box of 2013 Panini Cooperstown today. I must quote my favorite Yankee, Yogi Berra, when he said "It's deja vu all over again." Let me explain. Last year, I pulled a Jim Rice auto out of the first box, which I also did this year. Last year, out of the second box of 2012, I pulled a Whitey Herzog. In my second box this year I pulled, yes you guessed it, a Whitey Herzog. At least I got the box topper in this box. But Panini said they will send me on for the first box. So here are the breakdowns: I pulled the usual assortment of inserts, no major ones there. And I pulled on the parallels:

6 green (1 of these was Casey Stengel, so it goes to my PC)
3 blues (1 of these was Phil Rizzuto, so PC it goes)
2 red (1 of these was Stan Musial, another PC card) and finally,
2 Gold

Now, I'm going to post a poll. (never did this before so bear with me)

And you can pick more than , say you wanted to do Red and Do gold, you can vote for both.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Box 2 of 2 Panini Cooperstown
I'd be interested in trading for a Herzog auto if you want to trade. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Not sure what we're voting for or what the poll is going to indicate?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-07-2013, 02:35 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Not sure what we're voting for or what the poll is going to indicate?
It's to indicate whether you feel what parallel sets (green, blue, red or gold) I should put together or not.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(09-07-2013, 03:21 PM)bamyanks Wrote: It's to indicate whether you feel what parallel sets (green, blue, red or gold) I should put together or not.
Thanks. Now I know!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I picked do em all....give you something to focus on as 2013 winds down. Caveat.....maybe just do your PC guys. Good Luck!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.