Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redemption finally made it home Kemp Style

redemption finally made it home Kemp Style
just 11 more to go and all pulled
I waited 2 years for this card (approx) but now this card is either #d wrong in the data base or numbered wrong on the card 18/25

[Image: kemp_zpsff820a97.jpg]
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: redemption finally made it home Kemp Style
site went down about the time I posted this yesterday. So I thought I would give it one last bump

One great looking card. Hopefully, Topps will sent me some of my redemptions soon.

Nice card, good to see he's doing something productive with his time off!

Yeah this is a good sign. I feel like people were doubting whether Kemp would ever sign

Good lookin card
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Nice card! Congrats! Worth the wait.
I can't wait to check ... I've got a Five Star Kemp/Ethier booklet on hold for about a year. Maybe now I'll finally get it! Yeah!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-08-2013, 09:10 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: One great looking card. Hopefully, Topps will sent me some of my redemptions soon.
I hope you get it soon
(09-08-2013, 09:23 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Nice card, good to see he's doing something productive with his time off!
Looks like more are being recieved every day.
(09-08-2013, 10:18 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice card! Congrats! Worth the wait.
I can't wait to check ... I've got a Five Star Kemp/Ethier booklet on hold for about a year. Maybe now I'll finally get it! Yeah!
You ever get your booklet. I hope so

So, I guess it was a fluke! He probably didn't sign very much. I know I didn't get mine yet ... And it's been over a month since you posted the cardSad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.