`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Mailday! BGS Submission and Auto Mojo!

Awesome Mailday! BGS Submission and Auto Mojo!
Well today was a fun mail day. I did a small group submission with Jason(aviatorshades) and got 7 Klay cards back today. I also got a couple autos in and one major auto! Here is what I got!

[Image: Klay1_zpsc86c0859.jpg]

I was completely shocked on the Threads. Thought the surface was far better but Jason made a good comment in that maybe the wood was splintering and I did not notice it.

[Image: Klay2_zpsf0e1e13e.jpg]

[Image: 1_zps4387e44f.jpg]

And now for one of my favorite cards to come in a while...my second auto, sold the first. Picked this up for an extremely great price, IMO...

[Image: KobeBryant_zpsd2aabbd1.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Awesome Mailday! BGS Submission and Auto Mojo!
Sweet pickups and I'm glad you participated in the group submission! It was fun!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(09-03-2013, 06:53 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Sweet pickups and I'm glad you participated in the group submission! It was fun!
Yes, it was! I cant wait until the next one. Did you say you would get that going at the end of the month or so?

(09-03-2013, 06:54 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yes, it was! I cant wait until the next one. Did you say you would get that going at the end of the month or so?
I'm hoping. I'll get back to ya on that.

(09-03-2013, 06:59 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I'm hoping. I'll get back to ya on that.
Sounds good to me. I would be up for another 7-10 cards whenever you decide to do another submission. As we talked, I would even be fine with a 45 day submission and send in some lower end Klay RCs as you did.

(09-03-2013, 07:01 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Sounds good to me. I would be up for another 7-10 cards whenever you decide to do another submission. As we talked, I would even be fine with a 45 day submission and send in some lower end Klay RCs as you did.
I'll let you know for sure. I'm pretty sure there is another 45 day submission about ramp up soon. If you want to, I'll give you the info when I hear about it.

Love how a 9.5+9.5+9.5+8 only = 8.5
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(09-03-2013, 10:21 PM)odditycards Wrote: Love how a 9.5+9.5+9.5+8 only = 8.5
Yeah I agree! I think with corners it can only be .5 higher as an overall grade than the corners subgrade. But I agree, I would have thought it would be at least a 9..

Nice stuff!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Nice grades man, congrats!! How do you get in on group submissions?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]