`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will Bo Jackson make it into the HOF
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, Baseball
0%
0 0%
yes, Football
0%
0 0%
yes, Both
2.70%
1 2.70%
Neither
97.30%
36 97.30%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Don't Know Bo!

You Don't Know Bo!
So since this is my first day off in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, I'm sitting here on ebay while watching some 30 for 30s on Netflix. I just watched the one on Bo Jackson.

Do you guys think he will make the HOF of one sport? Both sports? Neither sport? Let's talk boys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: You Don't Know Bo!
Perhaps the greatest athlete to ever play. I think the catch he made where he ran up the wall was one of the greatest catches I ever saw. Unfortunately Bo didn't know longevity and didn't play long enough to compile the numbers that otherwise would've given him a shot at the Hall.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

No, but I hope that both halls have an exhibit that features his talent to remind museum goers about his impact.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Loved Bo but he just didnt play long enough to get a spot in either hall.
Might be the most gifted natural athlete we will see in our lifetime

No, he's not a HOF'er in either sport, but he sure was good. I like the bit they did on the Bo Knows Nike Ad's.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

career too short in both

but an unreal talent

Voted Neither because of longevity, plus his BB numbers don't project out as being HOF worthy.. It's all already been said about his talent. Fun to watch. Twice as good as a football player than baseball. Glad he played for my Raiders!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I think he could have been in football; although an amazing athlete I don't think he was HOF worthy in baseball
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

one thing about Bo, he always signed during BP.
I never got his auto but he always made sure to sign before the game....unlike griffey

I watched that 30 for 30 on ESPN Classic yesterday....and if I wasn't so deep into my Braves collection, I'd collect Bo Jackson....I see a lot of myself in Bo (not the early life or unreal talent, but just personality-wise), and the guy was just unreal in every way. He even had a stutter, which I happen to deal with myself.

Not likely in either HOF based on career length, but he'll be in the HOF of public opinion I hope...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]