`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
That's why we bother

That's why we bother
My alma mater, Eastern Washington, just finished upsetting #25 Oregon State. That's why us "smaller schools" take these games, because on any given day someone like us or North Dakota State can play with and take down the teams everyone thinks we shouldn't even be allowed to play.

The point spread was 37.5. Looks like Vegas was 40 and a half points off.

I'll be supercollecting Vernon Adams in 2015. I hope it's not until '16 but I have a feeling he won't stay all four years.

RE: That's why we bother
(08-31-2013, 08:50 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: My alma mater, Eastern Washington, just finished upsetting #25 Oregon State. That's why us "smaller schools" take these games, because on any given day someone like us or North Dakota State can play with and take down the teams everyone thinks we shouldn't even be allowed to play.

I'll be supercollecting Vernon Adams in 2015. I hope it's not until '16 but I have a feeling he won't stay all four years.
Congrats!!! My Roadrunners beat the first team they faced and in their house...after moving up to the CUSA, from the WAC... 21-13... After coming back from 13-0...
A great game... And guys that play with heart... Sometimes it's awesome to be the underdog... Makes the W's that much sweeter...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

My alma mater got pounded by U of M 59-9. I'm not sure why they bothered lol. Actually I am, they get paid a poop ton to go to the big house and get pummeled!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Go Eags! Eastern is where I went in 07/08 and was lucky enough to make it back last year for a game at The Inferno and meet Adams. Great kid, if he keeps it up he will do big things. Now time for us to take the FCS championship once again!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(08-31-2013, 08:50 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: My alma mater, Eastern Washington, just finished upsetting #25 Oregon State. That's why us "smaller schools" take these games, because on any given day someone like us or North Dakota State can play with and take down the teams everyone thinks we shouldn't even be allowed to play.

I am from Spokane and it was crazy over here! Vernon Adams is the man! I am actually pretty good friends with him and receiver Ashton Clark...Definitly a neat guy and even a better player!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%