`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HAs anyone seen or heard from CEOcards lately?

HAs anyone seen or heard from CEOcards lately?
Seems to have been a super long time since he has posted or logged on, just hoping everything is okay with Chris.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: HAs anyone seen or heard from CEOcards lately?
I noticed that including some of the other old timers here
Radarblip-Mel comes to mind as well
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

There are quite a few "old-timers" that seem to be gone. A few that come to mind are: cardboardfan, cubsfaninphoenix, mickey7mantle7, Radarblip, phoenixrising, just to name a few. Wonder where all these guys went?
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

CBF quit trading and sold most of his collection. Other guys I just dont know and CEO is or was the MOD here on the baseball boards. Seems there is not one now
Floytown has football

what about nyyankeesfa28 ?? he became a sr member in like 2 weeks lol, then disappeared...... I havent heard of the cardboardfan in a long time!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

One thing I have noticed in the past month that some older guys got banned. I dont know what for either I guess I wasnt part of it

There seems to be a trend of new members coming in, posting up a storm then fading into the night.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(08-29-2013, 10:04 PM)waynetalger Wrote: One thing I have noticed in the past month that some older guys got banned. I dont know what for either I guess I wasnt part of it
Maybe they were dormant for so long they got "purged."
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(08-29-2013, 10:27 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Maybe they were dormant for so long they got "purged."
I was dormant for lots of years before being active on the boards and I never got purged lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-29-2013, 10:27 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Maybe they were dormant for so long they got "purged."
Lol