`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: How long before UD sents out the luck cards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2-5 months
0%
0 0%
6-9 months
50.00%
2 50.00%
More than one year
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andrew luck trade UD cards?

Andrew luck trade UD cards?
I was just wondering who owns one? Or already have sent theres in to UD.

About a year ago I pulled the non auto version from upper deck. I was really hoping it was Andrew luck, like some of us might had thought. So I just kept it around and when the news came out few month ago it would be him it sure was a relief. Now knowing that they have those in production I decided to send my card in about a month ago. I feel great about this card, knowing there's not much of it, auto or non versions. A lot of people have mix feelings but I feel great about this situation. What can we do but just wait like any other redemptions we've ever had. Not sure how long it might be before I actually get it but hope in a month or two they have these sent out. Tell me about which trade card you have?

RE: Andrew luck trade UD cards?
The first box I opened on the first day the product came out I pulled the gold version (auto'd). I sent it in right when they said they would begin redeeming them (June) and I'm eagerly waiting.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: Andrew luck trade UD cards?
I was hoping it wouldn't be a QB from this years draft, I would of been bum about it. I'm just glad it was luck when the time came.