`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
a box of 1998 Score...SCORE

a box of 1998 Score...SCORE
Well I finally found my town's LCS after 3 years of living here! Really great guy, gives you some great deals (to the point sometimes you actually feel guilty lol but that's another story lol). I swang into the store tonight just to get some cheap wax, probably just a blaster....but he offered me a box of 98 Score for 40 bucks...how could I pass that up! Fun break, hit at least one of every type of insert! Here's the breakdown:

RCs

Curtis Enis (great name!)
Hines Ward x2
Robert Edwards (this card is weird lol its like they took it in a ball house in a playground)
Keith Brooking (same background lol)
Ahman Green x2
Jerome Pathon (grr thought it was a Peyton for a sec lol) x2
Kevin Dyson x2
Marcus Nash (more ball house lol)
Brian Griese x2 (both are missing ink, but not chipped on the lower right corner, is this normal?)
Joe Jurevicius
Jacquez Green
Skip Hicks
Andre Wadworth
Germane Crowell
Tavaris Banks
RYAN LEAF (WOOOO I CAN RETIRE! lol)
Charles Woodson
Fred Taylor

And the last pack...
Randy Moss RC
PEYTON MANNING RC (thank Goodness for my Colts PC lol)

INSERTS

Artist Proof (such a cool background, love the 90s)
John Elway

Star Salute
Herman Moore (great for a lions PC)

Complete Players
John Elway
Barry Sanders
Brett Favre

Showcase
Anthony Johnson
Natrone Means
Tamarick Vanover
Brett Favre (checklist)
Curtis Enis RC (too bad its not Peyton lol)
Dan Marino (Off Season)

EPIX
Michael Irvin

Not too shabby for a Colts/Lions/HOF collector! lol definitely a fun break for 40 bucks! It's nice not having to worry about hitting a good auto/relic to pay for a box, just sit back and enjoy the wax!

Everything will be FT (minus the Colts/Lions/HOFs, hofs maybe if you're nice lol) once I get it all added. Might send some of the RCs off to get graded for my PC, since they're really sharp!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: a box of 1998 Score...SCORE
that's a great price for the box and that was a great break!!! and back in 98 you really would have WOOO'd over the Leaf. I just picked up the elway artist proof myself, but I had to buy mine. Not as much fun as pulling it! and I wish you could open a box now without worrying if you are going to come close to recouping the $150 you just spent. There is nothing worse in collecting today than spending that kind of money and getting $15 in salable items. Anyway, FUN BREAK!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(08-28-2013, 07:36 AM)lecreccio Wrote: that's a great price for the box and that was a great break!!! and back in 98 you really would have WOOO'd over the Leaf. I just picked up the elway artist proof myself, but I had to buy mine. Not as much fun as pulling it! and I wish you could open a box now without worrying if you are going to come close to recouping the $150 you just spent. There is nothing worse in collecting today than spending that kind of money and getting $15 in salable items. Anyway, FUN BREAK!
nice just having fun busting a box. congrads on the peyton, cool to see someone getting excided over a base rookie.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK