`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Contest Time! Predict this and win!(Closed)

RE: Contest Time! Predict this and win!(Closed)
Like they said in Bull Durham ... Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

...and sometimes you get banned?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(09-02-2013, 09:12 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: ...and sometimes you get banned?
Underaged.....real nice kid though he needs a little focus in his collecting and not spend his time and money trying to impress everyone. Nothing but the best to him & hope to see him back when he is of age.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-02-2013, 11:06 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Underaged.....real nice kid though he needs a little focus in his collecting and not spend his time and money trying to impress everyone. Nothing but the best to him & hope to see him back when he is of age.
how did you find out he was a kid? just curious. it sounded legit as i dont think a lot of kids are into softball.

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

You have to be a certain age to be on here? lol
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Underage or not, he was a good hearted kid who liked to talk a bit too much. Not very mature yet, got to have focus like Joe said.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(09-02-2013, 11:56 AM)cross4444 Wrote: Underage or not, he was a good hearted kid who liked to talk a bit too much. Not very mature yet, got to have focus like Joe said.
or else you end up like me Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75