`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody seen runfromabear lately?

Anybody seen runfromabear lately?
After what you did, your not gonna need to worry about running from bears, only from Randi, then again he may just decide to Ban you anyways.......

Seriously look at how nasty this thing is.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, Randi blessed us with a recent picture of himself just for you.

[Image: 0126.gif]
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Anybody seen runfromabear lately?
Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes. I was excited to check the mail today since I figured everyone from the boards would be sending me boxes of unopened wax. However, since there was no mail I figured that everyone was waiting until Prime comes out next week. LOL! Oh, and by the way where is the pic from Randi? I must have missed that one.

Happy birthday Bear

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Happy birthday, Brent! I think that the picture of me speaks volumes... about shez. He's along the same lines as Hugh when it comes to trying to be funny. In other words, don't quit the day-job!

Randi

(08-22-2013, 05:25 PM)rayeates Wrote: Happy birthday, Brent! I think that the picture of me speaks volumes... about shez. He's along the same lines as Hugh when it comes to trying to be funny. In other words, don't quit the day-job!

Randi
Hey, at least I still have my teeth, yours are in the glass [Image: tongue.gif]

At least we all know what to get you for Christmas, a case of Preparation H, and Polident

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35