`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the longest it took you to get a redemption from Topps?

What's the longest it took you to get a redemption from Topps?
I have two cards that are over a year now. So, what's the record? I finally gave up on one and asked for a replacement... twice. Haven't heard anything. Starting to wonder...

RE: What's the longest it took you to get a redemption from Topps?
about 3 years
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MINOR-DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

2 years.

not long, but i am still waiting for my yu darvish auto baseball from them...that's been about 9 months now. also asked for replacement buy haven't heard anything yet.

3 1/2 years and still waiting
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-21-2013, 10:58 PM)waynetalger Wrote: 3 1/2 years and still waiting
what are you waiting on?
This is why topps sucks! Ive still been waiting for a redemption of josh hamilton auto 3 years ago. I pulled a redemption auto from 2012 panini prizm and it came in the mail literally 3-4 weeks after i redeemed it.
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MINOR-DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

The one I aksed for a replacement was a 2012 Bowman Platinum Jumbo Relic Blue Refractor of Gerrit Cole. The one I am waiting on that I really want is a 2012 Bowman Platinum Auto Prosepct Refractor of Anthony Rendon.

I am waiting on others from this year including football, but these two are left over from last year.

(08-21-2013, 11:06 PM)harmon killebrew Wrote: what are you waiting on?
This is why topps sucks! Ive still been waiting for a redemption of josh hamilton auto 3 years ago. I pulled a redemption auto from 2012 panini prizm and it came in the mail literally 3-4 weeks after i redeemed it.

Looks like I have a ways to go to catch up to you. I'm not sure I have that kind of patience though. Good luck!

(08-21-2013, 10:58 PM)waynetalger Wrote: 3 1/2 years and still waiting

(08-21-2013, 11:06 PM)harmon killebrew Wrote: what are you waiting on?
2010 bowman sterling Strasburg auto. I pulled 3 and 2 of them were redeemed so I know they make them. They havent even sent me a replacement yet and still on the books

They marked 12 as being shipped last month and only recieved one replacement. I had just about enough of redemptions. If I ever pull another one it will be to soon

I redeemed a Ozzie Smith Marquee crowd pleasures auto and I get a willie Mccovey replacement auto card. Wasnt happy with that either

I mark up every replacement as a loss until I get the card. I have been thinking about calling topps and asking them where in the hadies are my m****r f*****g cards?!!! Some are coming onto 2 1/2 years since I dont have them in hand. I see everyone else getting thiers but me NO!! they must see my Becket Collection and said "he has enough cards."

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I hear ya brother! The one I want is the Rendon auto. They are all over Ebay, so I know he signed some of them. Why haven't I got mine?

Topps called me late last year and asked if I wanted a replacement. Being my first time I had never been asked that so I said "no". Little did I know they really meant "Would you like a cheaper replacement now or never get your card for years?" I have sent two written requests on replacing the one card. I will wait another week for some kind of response and then I plan to call. Of course, they have banker hours, so getting in touch with them is difficult. Last time I called I got a message that said they "weren't in the office due to team building event" (i.e. party), and to call back later. Nice.

(08-22-2013, 07:46 AM)waynetalger Wrote: 2010 bowman sterling Strasburg auto. I pulled 3 and 2 of them were redeemed so I know they make them. They havent even sent me a replacement yet and still on the books

They marked 12 as being shipped last month and only recieved one replacement. I had just about enough of redemptions. If I ever pull another one it will be to soon

I redeemed a Ozzie Smith Marquee crowd pleasures auto and I get a willie Mccovey replacement auto card. Wasnt happy with that either

I mark up every replacement as a loss until I get the card. I have been thinking about calling topps and asking them where in the hadies are my m****r f*****g cards?!!! Some are coming onto 2 1/2 years since I dont have them in hand. I see everyone else getting thiers but me NO!! they must see my Becket Collection and said "he has enough cards."