`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Mini X 3 (& 2 more, too bad!)

2013 Topps Mini X 3 (& 2 more, too bad!)
Ordered 3 and was hoping to get at least one auto ... nope, but all in all not too bad. Here's the scoop.
From 3 boxes I got:
1/1 Silver Jose Bautista ... Correction ... Platinum
1/1 Printing plate Jean Segura
Relic card Mike Mussina
Relic card Mark Teixeira
Relic card Chris Heisey
5 pink cards: Tim Lincecum, Jaime Garcia, NL Home Run Leaders, Jordan Danks, Dee Gordon
[Image: null_zps7b206c00.jpg]
[Image: null_zps6b9415d9.jpg]
[Image: null_zps16b59c64.jpg]
I would have liked at least one auto, but I didn't do too badly. I couldn't have been more pleased with getting 2 Yankees Relics. That was lucky.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2013 Topps Mini X 3
2 Yankee hits outta 3, nicely done!! Also nice hit on the Segura and Bautista i didn't realize that was the Platinum. I think you did awesome on your break. I'd stick that Bautista on the Bay or trade it to me Tongue

the Moose & Tex wouldn't be for trade would they?

(08-21-2013, 03:45 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: the Moose & Tex wouldn't be for trade would they?
That there is one of them facetious kinda questions, right? Smile
(08-21-2013, 02:53 PM)Neifert Wrote: 2 Yankee hits outta 3, nicely done!! Also nice hit on the Segura and Bautista i didn't realize that was the Platinum. I think you did awesome on your break. I'd stick that Bautista on the Bay or trade it to me Tongue
Thanks. Yeah, I can't really complain. Pretty amazing Yankee Mojo for me. Of course I can wish that my Platinum (i've been calling it silver... duh!) was Jeter instead of Joey Bats, and that Segura plate was Mariano, but then I'd be just way too lucky. ... and I'd have nothing to complain about. Smile Of course, I'd probably trade any of the pinks for a yankee pink card, and the Platinum, too.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome Dr M. Man you got the plate, platinum & 5 pinks plus your Yankees! Major mojo indeed. Trying to get mine into org. When your ready & if interested, take a look for whatever you want...I'd be interested in any Phillies extra's you may have pulled. Thanks for sharing an awesome break & congrats!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-21-2013, 07:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome Dr M. Man you got the plate, platinum & 5 pinks plus your Yankees! Major mojo indeed. Trying to get mine into org. When your ready & if interested, take a look for whatever you want...I'd be interested in any Phillies extra's you may have pulled. Thanks for sharing an awesome break & congrats!
Thanks, Joe.
Yeah, I think I'll have lots of phillies dupes ... And if I don't you can have'em anyway since I don't think I'm going for a set. I want to try and get minis of all my various PC guys, so we'll talk and see what we can do.

Very nice Segura plate! Just picked up the Lucroy Mini black plate(our first Luc plate!). Congrats on the awesome pulls, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(08-22-2013, 12:15 AM)aprirr Wrote: Very nice Segura plate! Just picked up the Lucroy Mini black plate(our first Luc plate!). Congrats on the awesome pulls, man!
Thanks!
And that's totally great that you got Lucroy's plate ... WOW! Did you pull it from a pack or get it off of eBay? If it was from a pack, that would just about be one of the luckiest pulls of all time!

No, we haven't had the funds to open any packs since all the 2013 Lucroys started coming out. Got it off of COMC, actually. We got our Lucroy Mini Black/5 off of ebay, though!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(08-22-2013, 01:13 AM)aprirr Wrote: No, we haven't had the funds to open any packs since all the 2013 Lucroys started coming out. Got it off of COMC, actually. We got our Lucroy Mini Black/5 off of ebay, though!
Well, even still, pretty great that the 1/1 of Lucroy is in your's and Bella's hands instead of tucked away in someone's collection who isn't his #1 fan Smile ... But pulling that would have been a great story. Next time, I give you permission to lie to me for the sake of the story Smile