`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
97 chrome Jeter has wrong image

97 chrome Jeter has wrong image
How do you correct the online Price guide when it has the wrong image? 1997 Topps CHrome #7 has the wrong image.
Photobucket

RE: 97 chrome Jeter has wrong image
There are many cards that have the wrong image.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

send an email to the baseball editor. bfleischer@beckett.com

but this is why we shouldnt let folks upload images to the database. that was entered when general folk had access. way too many wrong

I wouldn't expect a timely response. I've sent a few emails about significant amounts of missing cards from the database, along with the PDF of the checklist/sell sheet, and haven't heard back. Chances are you'll be waiting a while to hear anything back.
Kepler

(08-21-2013, 04:11 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: send an email to the baseball editor. bfleischer@beckett.com

but this is why we shouldnt let folks upload images to the database. that was entered when general folk had access. way too many wrong
I actually spent some time uploading images on here before until they deleted that option I guess for that reason
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-22-2013, 09:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I wouldn't expect a timely response. I've sent a few emails about significant amounts of missing cards from the database, along with the PDF of the checklist/sell sheet, and haven't heard back. Chances are you'll be waiting a while to hear anything back.
ive had the opposite experience, FWIW. im 4 for 4, and 3 of them were right away

(08-23-2013, 06:38 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ive had the opposite experience, FWIW. im 4 for 4, and 3 of them were right away
The first couple of times I noticed issues they had them verified and fixed within a few hours. The last couple I've noticed weren't addressed or corrected. Maybe they're waiting until all of the new website features are rolled out to update old stuff.
Kepler

(08-22-2013, 09:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I wouldn't expect a timely response. I've sent a few emails about significant amounts of missing cards from the database, along with the PDF of the checklist/sell sheet, and haven't heard back. Chances are you'll be waiting a while to hear anything back.
I think 2 years ago I had bought 2 Cano cards from COMC that weren't in the database. Sent an e-mail and never saw an answer nor ever saw them put in the database. Monday I wrote an e-mail about the 2013 Bowman Platinum /10 parallel, the 2013 Topps All Star Fanfest cards, and my 2013 Bowman Red Wave Montgomery. All were in the database Tuesday minus the Red Wave. Could be because I only sent a link to the e-bay auction for that card and there are others in the series that they are still trying to compile. Now I have to take a picture of my Austin Hedges /10 National Bowman Platinum auto so they can add that as I couldn't find any E-bay auctions for him.

(08-29-2013, 07:38 AM)fulltritty Wrote: I think 2 years ago I had bought 2 Cano cards from COMC that weren't in the database. Sent an e-mail and never saw an answer nor ever saw them put in the database. Monday I wrote an e-mail about the 2013 Bowman Platinum /10 parallel, the 2013 Topps All Star Fanfest cards, and my 2013 Bowman Red Wave Montgomery. All were in the database Tuesday minus the Red Wave. Could be because I only sent a link to the e-bay auction for that card and there are others in the series that they are still trying to compile. Now I have to take a picture of my Austin Hedges /10 National Bowman Platinum auto so they can add that as I couldn't find any E-bay auctions for him.
If you just want to prove the existence of the /10 version, I know there was a Max Kepler that sold a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe to hammer home the ITG situation I should take a picture of my 1/1 Kepler and the Ebay link to a different color 1/1 Kepler and attach the sell sheet I got from ITG again. You'd think it would have been brought to their attention by others, considering Trout is one of the players in that grouping.
Kepler

(08-23-2013, 06:38 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: FWIW
Josh, What does this stand for?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!