Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comc question

Comc question
Had to deposit money for a purchase tonight, i have one question and one rant,

Question... I read after I deposited my money that I had 30 days to refund my deposit with no penalties... Is this true?

Rant... If the answer to my question is yes, then this rant is a moot point, but if it is no, then I have one major issues... having to pay these guys 20% just to get my money back is absurd. On top of a $1 paypal fee. That is it..

RE: Comc question
I've never had to deposit money with them to buy from them. Is this something new? Last time I bought was about 4 months ago.

I may be wrong it has been so long since I bought from them I think I could have deposited less than the 25 bucks.. That is my fault. But in order to make an offer, because the card I wanted was overpriced by like 500% I had to deposit to make an offer. I did get the card, but now have money in the account. I want to cash it out but to do that I am being charged the fees I mentioned above. It s what it is I guess but now I paid 520% of what it is worth..

I've never made an offer on a card, so I've never had to deposit any $$. That sucks, but maybe I have a solution...I don't know how much you still have in your account, but do I have anything that interests you around that value? If so, I have a couple wants on there...maybe we could trade and there would be no money lost to fees. Just an option.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(08-18-2013, 11:15 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I've never made an offer on a card, so I've never had to deposit any $$. That sucks, but maybe I have a solution...I don't know how much you still have in your account, but do I have anything that interests you around that value? If so, I have a couple wants on there...maybe we could trade and there would be no money lost to fees. Just an option.
I appreciate the offer and will keep it in my, I just asked for a refund and supposedly you can get your money out no fees within 30 days of deposit, if somehow this proves untrue I may reach back out... It is not a lot of money, more the principle.

(08-19-2013, 01:19 AM)diablo71 Wrote: I appreciate the offer and will keep it in my, I just asked for a refund and supposedly you can get your money out no fees within 30 days of deposit, if somehow this proves untrue I may reach back out... It is not a lot of money, more the principle.
I understand what you are saying & no worries on the offer. If it turns out they try to keep some of your $$, just keep my offer in mind. But I hope it works out for the better. And I'd be interested to know how it turns out in case I ever wish to make an offer on a card rather than just buying at asking price. Good luck & be well.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I use comc all the time and yes, you do have a thirty day period when you can ask for a refund free of charge. Only after the thirty days are you charged any fees.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

Hours of Operation?

Mon-Fri: 8:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time

Email

questions@comc.com

Phone

1-800-517-3540

You should be able to get your question answered fairly quickly using these contacts.

(08-18-2013, 10:20 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Had to deposit money for a purchase tonight, i have one question and one rant,

Question... I read after I deposited my money that I had 30 days to refund my deposit with no penalties... Is this true?

Rant... If the answer to my question is yes, then this rant is a moot point, but if it is no, then I have one major issues... having to pay these guys 20% just to get my money back is absurd. On top of a $1 paypal fee. That is it..
Hi, Moe here from COMC. Sorry I'm slow in replying, Mondays are like that around here.

Anyways, to answer your question, you do have 30 days to get a refund, as we state on the "Cash-Out" page of our website (http://www.comc.com/cashout.aspx)

"Buyers Note: Buyers can receive a 100% refund of their store credit if a cash-out request is made within 30 days of purchasing store credit."

Thanks and have a great day!
--moe

Just to say, I was able to get my money out with absolutely 0 problems, I stand corrected in my initial rant . Process was very smooth. I am one to admit when I am wrong and in this instance I have to give props where they are do. COMC did it right. Wish redemptions went this smooth.