`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Has anyone seen this card?

RE: Has anyone seen this card?
phinz, you really took me back there! I used to have a bunch of those now that I see what they look like back in the day, though don't have them anymore (they probably went out with the first non-Packers purge I did around 1996...). I remember getting one of that Sanders in a box I got! I still remember opening those packs Smile

(08-21-2013, 02:04 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I got a ton of sanders.... 17 I think... lol

[Image: b9d21e1d.jpg]
Ya those early 90's were a rush. So many cards produced. Good for the hobby as it brought in a lot of potential collectors. But for the sets... Now that we look back at them....ugh.... Too many made... Mind you in a lot of sets today, they are way over manufactured. You know the sets, i dont need to name them all....Thats why the higher end stuff is so appealing. But we do need the low end stuff for kids, and me also, cause I am broke... haha...
~cheerz~

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(08-21-2013, 08:44 AM)djohn Wrote: Actually it would be called a "blank back". This was more common with Topps cards during the 80s, but I know 1991 Upper Deck football had several printing issues so it wouldn't surprise me if they had some blank back holograms as well.
Do you have another one of the hologram cards with the back shown? If so compare the feel of the card. Are the backs the same just missing ink, or is the material different? The reason I ask is because it could be something different if the card stock is different.
I disagree. A "blank back" is blank with nothing there, his card is partially printed, just no words. To me it's a misprint, but doesn't matter really. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/