`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FS: Luck, P.Manning, Deacon Jones Auto and GU lot!!!

FS: Luck, P.Manning, Deacon Jones Auto and GU lot!!!
For sale is a 8 card auto and GU lot consisting of cards of Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Deacon Jones, Kellen Winslow, Joe Flacco, Kevin Kolb and Marvin Harrison. Looking to get $110 for the lot. Below is a listing of the cards and a link to a slideshow. Only looking to sell as I need the extra paypal. Also I would like to sell as a lot but will entertain offers for individual cards. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

2004 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Signatures #LSKW Kellen Winslow Sr. SP
2007 Playoff Contenders Draft Class Autographs #23 Kevin Kolb/Tony Hunt 5/25
2007 Playoff National Treasures All Decade Signature Cuts #DJ Deacon Jones 27/50
2008 Playoff Prestige League Leaders Materials #4 Peyton Manning/Matt Hasselbeck 38/250
2008 SP Authentic Retail Rookie Authentics Jerseys #RA8 Joe Flacco
2008 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Generations Foursomes Jerseys Prime Silver #8 Matt Ryan/Darren McFadden/Peyton Manning/LaDainian Tomlinson 8/25
2009 SPx Winning Materials Green Dual Swatch #WMH Marvin Harrison 27/149
2012 Momentum Head of the Class Materials Quad #5 Andrew Luck/Trent Richardson/Justin Blackmon/Coby Fleener 47/49

http://s1107.photobucket.com/user/abcolt...deshow/411
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

RE: FS: Luck, P.Manning, Deacon Jones Auto and GU lot!!!
BUMP!!!

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

BUMP!!!

BUMP!!!

BUMP!!!

Willing to break up the lot. Just make me an offer!