`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"You Have a Trade Offer on Beckett.com"

"You Have a Trade Offer on Beckett.com"
This might be my favorite email to receive, a close second is "________ has accepted your trade offer on Beckett.com".

Anyone else feel a rush when you see you have a trade offer from someone? I don't seem to receive a lot of them, find I am sending out more.

Anyways since my last post like this I have completed trades with:

unrealface08724
leafsguy1264
foxbrook
wingsthecup
mswatson
frankthefrowner
funny1
veell

I also have trades in transit with:

johlix
Optimus_Prime
rczubaty
wiser
mrwildcat
jhernjh (sending a freebie)
st3ve85
skyhawk27
katykeed
geeman62
bruinsfan08 x2
greg2424

Always looking for more, just love trading especially for Patrick Roy.

Send me over some offers and I will do my best to find something.

Thanks,
Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: "You Have a Trade Offer on Beckett.com"
I rush right over to Beckett when I see another trade offer message in my email. Offers seem to come in spurts. I will get nothing for weeks, then all of a sudden I get 3 or 4 in a couple of days span. I try to sit down and send out 10 or 20 trade offers a month but it is a task when you keep running into accounts that haven't been active in months/years, and others that just don't reply back. Of course now, with the "starred wants" not showing up in the trade screen, even sending offers has been put on hold.

I frequent other forums often, but this place was the first forum I ever visited, and I make far more trades here than anywhere else. It's great to trade with the folks here, it's always so much easier. I love getting those e-mails, it's always cool to know that you've got a chance to work out a deal.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

The e-mails bring a smile to my face, even if I don't always accept the trade(s). It's nice to know that people are making offers to me.

I, too, have traded with most of the folks in the OP, and hope to do more trades with them.

I love seeing that email as well.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"