`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is it that hard to respond to PM's

Is it that hard to respond to PM's
Just curious. I know that people are always talking about trades and so on not getting repsonded to. (which I admit is irritating) but what about when you reach out to someone through a PM and get "crickets"!!! a simple sorry, I dont have what you are looking for" or sorry cant help you out would suffice. Esapecially if the person wou PM has been online every day for three weeks after the message was sent. I'm just saying

RE: Is it that hard to respond to PM's
My theory on "being online " crap is bogus cause Beckett is my homepage at work. Just cause it says they were online doesn't mean they actually were browsing. I really get irritated when someone says to me "well it says you're online...." well guess what... what it says and what I'm doing are two totally different things.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I get an email when I have a new massage, so in my way of thinking it is a ***** move to not respond.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(08-13-2013, 03:25 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: My theory on "being online " crap is bogus cause Beckett is my homepage at work. Just cause it says they were online doesn't mean they actually were browsing. I really get irritated when someone says to me "well it says you're online...." well guess what... what it says and what I'm doing are two totally different things.
This is a good point as my online ID for some reason stays green most of the time because my phone keeps me logged in and I am not always on here; however, if you also notice that the person you PMd has posted numerous posts in the same time frame I am talking about then I would consider that stong evidence they were online.
(08-13-2013, 03:41 PM)mik253 Wrote: I get an email when I have a new massage, so in my way of thinking it is a ***** move to not respond.
My feeling as well, especially if they get an email. Although I must admit, I must not have email notification turned on as I do not get emails

oh that's different.. I DO sometimes miss PMS.. it happens, but regardless if someone doesn't respond it is irritating.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I could be wrong but I believe though your icon might stay lit green under your id the last time logged in will only change if you do something physically like clicking on links, checking posts, ect. My main issue with the set up of this site would be it seems to give people even more opportunity to not respond to offers and such. I hate having cards sitting in a deal someone can hit accept at any time at their whether its an hour or a week. Sort of ruins other possible deals with other people. Now I just decline them after a couple days and will stop wasting my time with people who are posting on threads but like to leave me hanging repeatedly.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(08-13-2013, 03:55 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I could be wrong but I believe though your icon might stay lit green under your id the last time logged in will only change if you do something physically like clicking on links, checking posts, ect. My main issue with the set up of this site would be it seems to give people even more opportunity to not respond to offers and such. I hate having cards sitting in a deal someone can hit accept at any time at their whether its an hour or a week. Sort of ruins other possible deals with other people. Now I just decline them after a couple days and will stop wasting my time with people who are posting on threads but like to leave me hanging repeatedly.
I dont get the green light either really. As for the trade part. I don't trade much on here but can you set time limits on the trade? That might be useful

No unfortunately you can't so lets say you offer up a card to someone and they don't respond and you forget about the offer and you trade it elsewhere they can come back a month later and accept the deal. I really dislike that aspect of it, but thats why I no longer leave trades offered up for very long.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

haha! Its not me is it? lol

Nah it couldn't be as i feel ur pain!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(08-13-2013, 03:55 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I could be wrong but I believe though your icon might stay lit green under your id the last time logged in will only change if you do something physically like clicking on links, checking posts, ect. My main issue with the set up of this site would be it seems to give people even more opportunity to not respond to offers and such. I hate having cards sitting in a deal someone can hit accept at any time at their whether its an hour or a week. Sort of ruins other possible deals with other people. Now I just decline them after a couple days and will stop wasting my time with people who are posting on threads but like to leave me hanging repeatedly.
Happens to me ALL the time. I will also wait a day or so and then just hit cancel.
It makes me less inclined to trade with the same people next time. If you don't like any of my crappy cards, just say so because I'll sure as h3ll tell you lol
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan