`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone hear from "hamonic1" ?

Anyone hear from "hamonic1" ?
Hey all. I need to call out this relatively new member hear as we have accepted a small trade of about $25.00 total bv back on 7/18. This was the last time I heard from him as I shipped my cards with tracking and from the website, it should have been there on the 22nd of July.

In short, I have sent him a message a handful of times to make sure he got the cards and if he's sending his end out. No response. So I want to see if anyone has done a trade with him in the past month or if anyone has spoken to him recently. Let me know and if not i'll have to contact a mod, thanks.

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Anyone hear from "hamonic1" ?
Why wouldn't you have him send first?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Contact a mod

They were last on on 8/11/13. I have a trade pending that has been sitting in my que for 2 weeks because they haven't answered a question. Going right in and cancelling. BTW...I requested they send 1st being new with not enough trades after the Cards101 fiasco. Sorry about that.

CONTACT A MOD..........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I have a trade with him as well. I did not ship and made him ship first. The last message from him was:

07/17/2013 9:40 PM
Hey, sorry I haven't shipped out your package yet. My mother in law has been in the hospital and it has been a long week. I will ship it out on Friday. Sorry again.

He has not shipped, but I am out nothing so I am/was not concerned.

Hopefully that is helpful.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Ok no problem. Why did I ship first is because why not. I am usually pretty on top and like to get things out plus being a relatively small trade. Ok thanks all. Mod it is.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.