`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Bowman Platinum Blasters - Auto's? Yes

4 Bowman Platinum Blasters - Auto's? Yes
Instead of getting a box, got 4 blasters of Bowman P @ Target while shopping for school supplies. Nice blasters with color and inserts plus 3 had auto's which is always awesome - and a shock for it to happen to me (maybe having my girls open going forward as they each pulled one out of thier blasters). Everything except Phillies will be for trade once I get it all sorted and into org. (Chrome like cards with auto's showing blue in scan but are silver) Enjoy..........

[Image: 1_zps30f10b57.jpg]
[Image: 2_zps67f4e8e7.jpg]
[Image: 3_zpsc7f310d8.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 4 Bowman Platinum Blasters - Auto's? Yes
Nice. I haven't had that kind of luck since 2011. I bought a blaster of Bowman Platinum in 2011 and pulled a Mike Trout blue refractor auto numbered to 99. Oh, also I would be happy to take that Musial off your hands.

(08-11-2013, 03:52 PM)cspen Wrote: Oh, also I would be happy to take that Musial off your hands.
I love that Musial as it looks great in person....however it has a very small ping in the left hand boarder and a nic along the top. (Topps should wrap these somehow or something) I know it will affect grading if anyone wanted it for that purpose. How do I list something like this in org?

(08-11-2013, 04:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I love that Musial as it looks great in person....however it has a very small ping in the left hand boarder and a nic along the top. (Topps should wrap these somehow or something) I know it will affect grading if anyone wanted it for that purpose. How do I list something like this in org?
Not sure Beckett has them in their check list yet. I think they are called Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire. Not sure how they will be numbered

Would love a shot at the ruby Olt when trading!

(08-11-2013, 04:33 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: Would love a shot at the ruby Olt when trading!
Will do (it's actually my second ruby Olt as I busted 3 blasters friday but didn't post)