`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption ETA??

Redemption ETA??
Just redeemed my inception machado auto...how long before you think I see any update or even get the card?

RE: Redemption ETA??
Most likely 4-5 months. Maybe even a year or two. Not kidding. Requested a replacement for a rondo auto 2 years ago and it just came today. Overall waiting time: 3.5 years.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-10-2013, 07:40 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: Just redeemed my inception machado auto...how long before you think I see any update or even get the card?
He might retire before you get it Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

waited 3 years for my Strawsburg and when april comes next year it will be 4. No metion of replacement I asked them and called them several times and I just got fed up with it. But they did redeem 2 of the 3 I pulled for that very same card
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-10-2013, 07:40 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: Just redeemed my inception machado auto...how long before you think I see any update or even get the card?
I have a Anthony Rendon Auto Relic that I redeemed weeks ago but I found this on their website after the fact.

"Thank you for supporting Topps products. Please be advised that redemption codes for 2013 BOWMAN INCEPTION BASEBALL are not yet active in our system, and some others are representing an incorrect card. As such, you may receive a 'code does not exist' error message when putting in your 10-digit PIN code. Please do not be alarmed, but please do not enter your Bowman Inception Baseball codes until further notice. Thank you. "

So I think we are going to be waiting a while lol

you never know with redemptions, but making an educated guess for this particular card, i would say sometime during the off-season. machado has already signed a bunch in years past for topps, and most of it has been non-redemptions.

i know some players were signing during the all-star break too, but topps prob hadn't printed his inception card yet knowing them.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

My guess is you will get it on the 12th of never

Haha that's what I was figuring unfortunately...just sucks he's not got already in inception as its a beautiful card...the waiting game begins!

February 30th.
Is this thing on?

Sorry for the sarcastic comment. I really do hope that you and everyone else gets their redemptions filled. Sad thing is that I was going to buy a Machado redemption myself but I have zero faith in Topps at this point. I always sell or trade my redemptions. I traded a Will Middlebrooks Finest Rookie Auto Redemption on here last year for a Cole Hamels Auto for my PC and I think the trader who got the Middlebrooks Redemption is still waiting.