Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May have found my next PC player...

May have found my next PC player...
Kind of cool story.

I am a special education teacher and have worked in the bay area, CA for a number of years, many of which were in Palo Alto (my hometown). Years back I was working with a student as a private tutor in math. He has a buddy who was always hanging around with him named Champ who has Down's syndrome. Both of them were really big baseball fans and I would always give them a hard time about the Giants etc... Champ's baseball knowledge was always impressive. He knew his stuff.

I was watching the futures game and was impressed by a Dodger's prospect named Joc Pederson. A couple solid at-bats and an impressive throw... Anyway, I was looking up his scouting report etc. and was going to try and trade for a couple of autos. Turned out he was from Palo Alto. Cool... hometown kid. Then I read another article...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dodgers-pro...31079.html

Champ is his older brother!!! Small world.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: May have found my next PC player...
Wow man that is a pretty awesome story. Good luck with your new PC. Great story to get the morning off and running.

That is awesome, it really is a small world.

Wow! Thanks for sharing a great story and good luck with your PC. If I come across anything (need to look for stuff) it's yours.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Great story, I think you've got to collect this guy now it was meant to be.

That is very cool. I can help you with your PC Smile I pulled his X Fractor from Platinum Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Thanks everyone! Send me an offer when you find something!

It should be fun to collect someone whose prices aren't inflated... Ahem... Cespedes...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Wow. Top-notch. Champ and his Family must be very proud.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Great story. I love collecting local kids. It's even better when there's a personal connection to the player. Thanks for sharing!

Amazing news article
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!