`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Rack Packs

Question about Rack Packs
I was at my local Target buying more blasters as I have been recently. I just got back into the hobby.

Anyway, I was shooting a guy there the stink eye because he was feeling through all of the open boxes there looking for hits. I hate this which is why I will never buy from open boxes there.

Are the same thing done to rack packs? Is it harder to find hits in them? I was tempted to buy some A&G packs tonight but was wary to do so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily doing this for hits only. I'm hoping to hit some good ones that can help me keep ripping more packs and finding my favorite players and Orioles stuff! Big Grin

Thanks!

RE: Question about Rack Packs
I assume the a&g, archives, heritage etc. would be just as easy... You could get a good feel for each pack etc... I'd think it would be more difficult for ones like platinum/bowman where the 3 packs are wrapped together or blister carded. Pack searchers are satan however, they may be able to work their evil on those too
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

check me for your players and orioles.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I see them searched all the time! Especially A&G. I have watched grown men open A&G packs at the store for the whole world to see. Best thing to do is only buy boxes, but even then people can till weigh them...
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

Buy from trusted online seller no retial there all felt through
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK