IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Two new Packers

Two new Packers
Got a few singles over the last week or two that I was pleased to get

[Image: img082.jpg]

The booklet looks nice next to my Mavs CHAMPS booklet.... 2011 was a good year for me Smile haha. Then got the Rodgers 1/1 Plate of 2012 Supreme for a pretty good deal too
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

RE: Two new Packers
Nice booklet. Congrats
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Nice additions! Although Greg Jennings is dead to me...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Great adds!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

So you got that booklet, huh? Smile It's a nice card, congrats!

Haha yeah I offered him less than what he was asking, but it was worth it for me so I could put that with my Mavs booklet. They look pretty sweet side by side
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!