`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
RECENT MAILDAYS and PC Pickups! Mostly Harper, Machado, few others! (SCANS)

RECENT MAILDAYS and PC Pickups! Mostly Harper, Machado, few others! (SCANS)
Hey guys been so busy with moving and work lately havent really had a chance to appreciate how my collection has grown! Especially from some of you guys (rad_1205, snappyjoe75, and more im sure). Just showing some of the better and more recent stuff as im up to about 62 unique harpers and 49 unique machados!

Let me know what you think!

[Image: null_zps5e0abc57.jpg]
'12 sterling refractor/199, '12 bowman chrome purple refractor, '13 hertiage bazooka, UD winning materials BH Relic, ,11 chrome x-fractor, '09 USA Blue Auto, '11 Platinum Auto, 09 USA Triple Relic

[Image: null_zps0d8cfaa4.jpg]
2011 Platinum Reg, refractor, purple, blue (if anyone has a green they are willing to trade let me know..I need it! lol) 12 Platinum Gold and Emerald, '12 BC Green refractor, '12 BDP Purple, 12 black friday holofoil

[Image: null_zpsd1d26991.jpg]
'12 BC Blue wave, 12 BC refractor, other 2012 color variations,2012 pro debut, '12 topps update gold

MACHADO
[Image: null_zpsb166486b.jpg]
2011 ITG Full Body Auto, UD by the letter auto/patch, 09 UD usa Jersey, 2011 BP x-fractor, purple, green, blue, '11 sterling, '12 bowman gold

[Image: null_zps007149b4.jpg]
2012 Bowman Chrome Refractor, green, blue, blue wave, '10 bowman gold, '11 pro debut blue/309

OTHER NICE PC ITEMS (up to about 46 trouts and 26 olts)
[Image: null_zpsd3ca954a.jpg]
2012 triple threads trout unity sepia/27 ,11 heritage minors black/62, '10BP Refractor, '13 heriitage clubhouse collection, mike olt: sweet spot, elite inscriptions with the huskySmile), 2 autos and orange chrome out of /25

Sorry for the long post and poor pictures but thanks for looking!...and if anyone is trading these guys let me know!

RE: RECENT MAILDAYS and PC Pickups! Mostly Harper, Machado, few others! (SCANS)
WOW!!!! JUST SICK! It was hard to part with a few but I had no idea what you were stirring up. Nice bro looking forward to our next trade...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Thanks man...that sterling certainly looks nice up there!

Nice...thanks for sharing and keep it going!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Awesome pick ups
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

again ...thanks for looking guys...you guys are one of the main reasons im addicted again! haha

(08-06-2013, 09:40 AM)jbcollins87 Wrote: again ...thanks for looking guys...you guys are one of the main reasons im addicted again! haha
LOL thats pretty funny so do you have anymore Myers stuff you are looking to move. Thanks to you ive become a myers fanatic.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

If you check my ORG i think i still have a few more(not sure you dont have them all already lol)...have em up on the bay in a lot but let me know if your interested and i can take em down for now

(08-06-2013, 10:10 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: LOL thats pretty funny so do you have anymore Myers stuff you are looking to move. Thanks to you ive become a myers fanatic.

anybody got some base machado for me? tribute, museum low end inserts, #ed?? still got some myers, profar and seguras left!