`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
No title will be sufficient enough for my newest pickup so please just look...

RE: No title will be sufficient enough for my newest pickup so please just look...
really happy for you and i greatly admire your passion for collecting. i wish more people cared this much about our hobby
Hug it Out...

RE: No title will be sufficient enough for my newest pickup so please just look...
Simply amazing!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I like it. JT's a future Hall of Famer also IMO

(08-05-2013, 06:00 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: holy shitake mushrooms! That's gorgeous bro! Congrats!
Thanks man. My new favorite card in my PC and I wouldnt part with it even for $10,000. Yes Im crazy lol.
(08-05-2013, 06:01 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: Prow that's a sweet piece! Well deserved! Smile
Thank you very much! Took awhile to finally land this but it was worth it.
(08-05-2013, 06:47 PM)mnc99 Wrote: sweet!!! fantastic addition!
Thanks!
(08-05-2013, 07:21 PM)gocardinals Wrote: thats an awesome pc centerpiece!! Congrats!!
Thanks I appreciate it!
(08-05-2013, 07:24 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Very nice card!!! It cost you big time, but it is a SICK CARD!!!
Yeah it put a dent in the pocket book but there is NO WAY I could pass this up twice.
(08-05-2013, 07:28 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: congrats! that card is beautiful!
Thanks dude!
(08-05-2013, 07:51 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: ...........umm...........

wow Smile

Congratufreakinlations on that one! as soon as that popped on the bay I knew you would get it!
Glad one of us thought Id get it lol. I had to pull a few strings to land this!!!
(08-05-2013, 08:25 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Man, the Certified Mirror parallels continue to be my favorite set ever. Sweet pickup, Bman!!
Thanks B! I appreciate it!
(08-05-2013, 08:58 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Incredible addition, congrats on finally bringing it home!
I appreciate it! Maybe my JT can sit behind your Fred Taylors on the mantle eh? lol.
(08-05-2013, 10:59 PM)apalmieri99 Wrote: really happy for you and i greatly admire your passion for collecting. i wish more people cared this much about our hobby
I truly appreciate your comments! I wear my emotions on my sleeves and some people like it and some people dont. I ride and die with my team and this hobby is about as close as some of us can get to the actual game. Ive enjoyed it for what seems like forever (over 20 years now). Im humbled to own this card and I sincerely hope every collector out there lands THE one card they wanted throughout their collecting years.
(08-06-2013, 12:59 AM)branesergen Wrote: Simply amazing!
Thanks Doc!
(08-06-2013, 01:09 AM)DavidLanceRoten Wrote: I like it. JT's a future Hall of Famer also IMO
Thanks man and is there really any doubt? lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Congrats, Ahab! That is one awesome card! Mirror blacks are extremely tough to land, especially the patch ones.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Sick card! Nice pickup

Man, congrats!! That's is an awesome acquisition! I'm glad you were able to find and get a card that has eluded you in the past! Great job!!

(08-09-2013, 12:41 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I appreciate it! Maybe my JT can sit behind your Fred Taylors on the mantle eh? lol.
Lol feel free to send it over! It took me 10 years and many heartbreaks (dead phones in last seconds, fluke ebay errors, etc. etc.) to get my first NFL logo of FT so I definitely understand the feeling of relief and overall excitement on finally landing that white whale!