`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN......NOLAN RYAN, MIKE SCHMIDT, & RYNE SANDBERG.....

RE: NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN......NOLAN RYAN, MIKE SCHMIDT, & RYNE SANDBERG.....
(08-06-2013, 02:17 PM)cross4444 Wrote: I'm pumped for your feature in the mag! At first I was iffy on your concept, but since you told me that you match the pictured uni with the figurine's uni, I'm OBSESSED.
Thanks....wait till ya see the Bo Jackson KC Royals that I have coming soon Wink
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

RE: NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN......NOLAN RYAN, MIKE SCHMIDT, & RYNE SANDBERG.....
that Sandberg patch is sweet! shame I feel so many of those nice cards are almost ruined by sticker autos!

oh how much sweeter it could be!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(08-06-2013, 03:29 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: that Sandberg patch is sweet! shame I feel so many of those nice cards are almost ruined by sticker autos!

oh how much sweeter it could be!
Thanks...but I don't really mind the auto on card or on a sticker...To me they are still the same autograph...its just means the card is less handled by a card rep., the player signing it, the rep. again to bring it back to the factory for packaging....I think sometimes we as collectors expect to much of the hobby to where we start taking the fun out of it all together..

Great feedback though...ALL replies are welcome Smile
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards