`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Some football prospecting. Who to buy??

RE: Some football prospecting. Who to buy??
These are some great recommendations guys! I figure this post helps everyone who reads it as now is the time to buy before preseason kicks off and everything else takes a back seat.

I really like the Hilton pick as I really think he could grow a lot from last year. The colts could be a sneaky really good team next year.

I was also thinking about Ryan Broyles and Mohammed Sanu from last year. They both showed some flashes last year before breaking their legs and could be major targets.

Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller could have huge upsides, specially Miller in Miami with Reggie Bush off to Detroit. I have heard some pundits claim that Miller has 1,000yd upside if he can stay healthy and take over the full time job.

Anyone else have some ideas or predictions?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Yeah. Sean Renfree.

He's going to be the Falcons #2 by first week. He'll be traded....just like Matt Schaub.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Ryan Mallett & Brock Osweiler - backups to 2 of the greatest QBs of all time. Both have the size and cannon arms to be great. Think Aaron Rodgers while backing up Brett Favre...

Robert Turbin - call me crazy, but I think Beast Mode is on the way out in Seattle. Turn on is a younger version of Lynch, and drafting the freakishly athletic Christine Michael in the 2nd round makes me think they are paving the way for Turbin to take over

Travis Kelce - amazingly Athletic TE, Moeaki doesn't seem to be the answer in KC and Alex Smith sure doe love his TEs.

Dwayne Allen - Same reason as Kelce, better QB throwing to him

That's just a few off the top of my head....

Oh, also Mike Glennon...contract year for Freeman, if he can't get it done I bet they let him walk and give Glennon the Keys to the offense. He was a higher rated QB prospect coming out out of high school than Andrew Luck...kids got skills
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Joseph Randle from this year's rookie class has a chance in Dallas, Johnathan Franklin in Green Bay, but his stuff is already too expensive to be "prospecting". How about Sanu in Cincy opposite A.J. Green and Hopkins opposite Andre Johnson. Aaron Dobson in New England with Brady and Amendola. Zac Stacy in St. Louis, who knows which guy will start. These guys have reasonable prices to prospect.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.