`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bowman DP&P Rack Packs -Auto, Jer, and Color!

2010 Bowman DP&P Rack Packs -Auto, Jer, and Color!
My Walmart reorganized their baseball cards and have a huge display -they have these on sale for 2.98. I picked up 15 and was very happy

Auto -Donavan Tate Redemption (11/30/2013 so I just made it)
Jer - Marc Brakeman USA -slight crease; Timmy Lopes Blue /199
Blue Chome /199 - Gary Brown (great BV on this)
Blue 399/ - Henry Ramos
Purple Chrome - Wiswall, Mejia, Brady USA
Base
2 -Manny Machado
2 -Russell Wilson (I didn't realize he has a baseball card)
3- Buster Posey RC
Stephen Strasburg base and Chrome RC
Jason Heyward RC
Mike Stanton Chrome RC

all for trade
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: 2010 Bowman DP&P Rack Packs -Auto, Jer, and Color!
Can you get me some of those packs and I'll trade you some of my cards? Wink Great deal though
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

Walmart down the street with me appeared to be reorganizing, too. The difference is mine seemed to downsize everything. Unless that was the initial stage of the reorg. Is yours on a checklane or somewhere else? I really don't want to go to Walmart, but I also don't want to miss out on the deals. lol
Kepler

Phhsss, my freaking Walmart had this great idea to move its card section from this nice, wide aisle to right behind the freaking cashiers.

So now, you have about a foot and a half of room between your face and their butt if you're looking on a lower shelf, and you have to move out of the way every two minutes as all the derelicts push their carts through.

Good times. Suffice it to say, they've lost MAJOR sales at least as far as I'm concerned.

(08-02-2013, 06:19 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Walmart down the street with me appeared to be reorganizing, too. The difference is mine seemed to downsize everything. Unless that was the initial stage of the reorg. Is yours on a checklane or somewhere else? I really don't want to go to Walmart, but I also don't want to miss out on the deals. lol
they added a new self check out section and took the entire outside wall and made them sports cards as well as all of the magic, etc. It looks like a retail version of LCS. I haven't seen a Walmart like this before

(08-02-2013, 07:38 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: they added a new self check out section and took the entire outside wall and made them sports cards as well as all of the magic, etc. It looks like a retail version of LCS. I haven't seen a Walmart like this before
Jealous. Went to mine tonight and they had Platinum, Topps II and 2 packs of Panini Brilliance basketball. The rest was Magic and Pokemon. Oh well, I spent enough on retail Platinum this week anyway. lol
Kepler

(08-02-2013, 07:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Phhsss, my freaking Walmart had this great idea to move its card section from this nice, wide aisle to right behind the freaking cashiers.

So now, you have about a foot and a half of room between your face and their butt if you're looking on a lower shelf, and you have to move out of the way every two minutes as all the derelicts push their carts through.

Good times. Suffice it to say, they've lost MAJOR sales at least as far as I'm concerned.
Haha! That will teach the pack searchers!!! Lady Walmart employee butt is no treat at my local Walmart!

My Local Walmart and target still don't have platinum yet... Way behind others
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

they just loaded the platinum - also, are selling full boxes on Series 2 - even broke out 2005 topps football tins