`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Over utilizing talented players.

Over utilizing talented players.
I wanted to get your take on this and see what players come to your guys minds... players that are HUGE at one position one year.. and the next they vanish at another position because they just cant do it.
I almost wanna say devin hester.. even with the new kicking rules.. is this guy over utilized? I mean hes quick but since hes started taking roles on offense hes almost non-existent anymore.And you cant tell me the returns are down because last year we def had a nice share of returns returned for touchdowns.

share some thoughts and opinions!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Over utilizing talented players.
(08-02-2013, 06:43 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: I wanted to get your take on this and see what players come to your guys minds... players that are HUGE at one position one year.. and the next they vanish at another position because they just cant do it.
I almost wanna say devin hester.. even with the new kicking rules.. is this guy over utilized? I mean hes quick but since hes started taking roles on offense hes almost non-existent anymore.And you cant tell me the returns are down because last year we def had a nice share of returns returned for touchdowns.

share some thoughts and opinions!
i dont hester's production went down because he was over utilized, but rather because his earlier numbers were just so astronomical and because frankly, he's getting older.

the guy im interested in seeing what happens to is denard robinson. no doubt he isnt an nfl qb (and at least he, unlike tebow, knows his limitations). but the jags have taked about using him as a punt returner, kick returner, wideout, scatback, nickleback and wildcat qb.

if they pick one, i think he develops very well at the position (or even 2 - im thinking scatback/wideout). but if they try to play him all over, i dont know if he can have success

I agree on with Jacoby on this..you can spread the guys out too much..especially early on in their careers trying to find their place...and on the other note with Hester he is getting older and He can still break one..but he is not as fast and shifty as he used to be..

Being a chiefs fan I am interested in seeing if SP TEAMS coach Toub (came from CHI) can create a monster out of Devon Wylie and/or Kniles Davis and McCluster..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Case in point: Hines Ward.

He was everything at UGA (QB, WR, RB) - started early NFL career doing bits and pieces of everything in Pittsburgh.....

Then the coaches were wise though and kept him at wide receiver. The rest is Superbowl MVP history!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]