`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum retail break: Contrary to popular belief ...

Bowman Platinum retail break: Contrary to popular belief ...
... If you read the posts by snappyjoe and minitracer, there is NOT one Yasiel Puig seeded in EVERY blaster of Bowman Platinum. LOL

In fact, I busted FIVE blasters and FIVE "value packs" (three packs + 3 purple refractors) ...

And pulled ZERO Puigs!

Good times!

I did pull base autos of Mikael Franco and JR Graham, as well as a green auto/399 of Jeff Ames, so give it a couple of years and we'll see how I did, LOL.

#&@!

RE: Bowman Platinum retail break: Contrary to popular belief ...
LOL. I am going tomorrow to pick up a couple. Hope I don't prove the theory wrong too.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

(08-01-2013, 09:08 PM)jnjbj Wrote: LOL. I am going tomorrow to pick up a couple. Hope I don't prove the theory wrong too.
Best of luck to you, sir.

(08-01-2013, 09:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Best of luck to you, sir.
Thank You. I need all I can get.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

I opened one rack pack- no puig but I did get a marcell ozuna auto. I'd love to get that Franco auto though.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I really, REALLY need to stay away from wax ... this break was beyond disappointing.

I mean, it's Bowman, so somebody will emerge in a couple of years — I just pulled a Matt Harvey Chrome RC out of a commons box of 2010 Bowman Draft the other day — but man, when you don't pull the one you want out of that much product it's beyond discouraging.

One blaster and a few rack packs. No autos yet, but I did manage to snag the Buxton, Puig, Correa and Taveras purple refractors.
Kepler

(08-01-2013, 09:06 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: ... If you read the posts by snappyjoe and minitracer, there is NOT one Yasiel Puig seeded in EVERY blaster of Bowman Platinum. LOL

In fact, I busted FIVE blasters and FIVE "value packs" (three packs + 3 purple refractors) ...

And pulled ZERO Puigs!

Good times!

I did pull base autos of Mikael Franco and JR Graham, as well as a green auto/399 of Jeff Ames, so give it a couple of years and we'll see how I did, LOL.

#&@!
I meant the Snider insert.
That stinks man! I wanted to get another one but figured prob get a crappy box on the 2nd try.

[Image: OKimtze.png]

(08-01-2013, 10:21 PM)minitracer Wrote: I meant the Snider insert.
That stinks man! I wanted to get another one but figured prob get a crappy box on the 2nd try.
PM coming!

lol, sorry to hear man!! I have had some good luck with retail. the Sano 5/5 I pulled couple of days ago, hoping someone on the bay sends me a offer. thanks