IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Long Wait is Over

My Long Wait is Over
After almost 3 years I received my redemption from Topps:

[Image: img127_zpsfd02dc7d.jpg]
2010 Topps UFC Knockout The Ultimate Fighter Autographs #TUFGS Georges St-Pierre 16/50

Card is not FT/FS at this time. Some people wanted to see a scan of the card when it came in so here it is Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: My Long Wait is Over
holy crap they're just now getting the GSP coach auto out?!?!? That's painful!

That being said, gorgeous card! (I remember when I had the josh Koscheck coach auto from this set!)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

wtf? 3 yrs damn. I would so appreciate that card more than the value at that point or would of bought one just to pass the time lol Nice card amigo
"Imagination is the reality of a dreamer."
Dreamers Ink Art Gallery
UFC cards
LQQKing for rare cards of:
Clay Guida *Scott Jorgensen*Miesha Tate

nice card jerry! but man gsp sure does vary his sig from time to time. i wish he would make it more clearer.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(08-18-2013, 12:18 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: nice card jerry! but man gsp sure does vary his sig from time to time. i wish he would make it more clearer.
hes probably an authenticators nightmare
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

He probably was getting sick of signing all of the cards that were behind and just started scribbling Smile

Jerry

(08-19-2013, 05:45 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: He probably was getting sick of signing all of the cards that were behind and just started scribbling Smile

Jerry
true! haha

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Congrats! Now if they would just make my 2010 Knockout Phil Davis relic (no auto)......especially since he has been in 5 relic sets since its release

If it is an on card auto I could maybe see a delay, but not for a sticker auto or especially a Relic card. Hopefully you will receive it if it is something that you want Steve.

Jerry