`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sig help for some compensation

sig help for some compensation
im 25 but quite frankly a retard when it comes to photoshop, id really like a nice sig pic to have at the bottom of my post, can anyone do this? I can compensate with cards of some sort. lmk!
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

RE: sig help for some compensation
Don't think I've ever seen anyone offer up on the basketball boards but the baseball and football is another story. What were you looking for it out of curiosity?

What exactly are u wanting?

I've done quite a few, if jd can't help you I'd be happy to, just drop me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help you out!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I want a pic of geno smith then pics LeBron kobe from their rookie years with the new York skyline in the back. LeBron in the middle and geno smith and kobe on his sides. I don't really want a pic of a card, I want a picture of LeBron in 03 and kobe in 96. then if it says something like kobe/LeBron rc supercollector. that would be really cool
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos