`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAYS AUTO

MAYS AUTO
I've been looking on the bay, for a nice Mays auto, any suggestions for which one i should go for?

RE: MAYS AUTO
Heritage or Museum, those are my favs.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I would try for an older auto......cards may not be as nice, but Willie is pretty old and his auto isn't that neat anymore.....jmo.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(07-30-2013, 11:48 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I would try for an older auto......cards may not be as nice, but Willie is pretty old and his auto isn't that neat anymore.....jmo.
Agreed. Something from 2001-02 give or take. I'd say the one from Topps Team Legends that is a reprint of his 52 topps card and has an on card auto. Isn't crazy expensive either.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

If you are looking for a certified auto but cheap I'd go with his 1995 Upper Deck Autograph.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I prefer the sweet spot
[Image: Picture7.png]
no org, please do not send trade requests

This sweet spot is better ! Smile[Image: maysball-1.jpg]
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Thanks for the input fellas I always appreciate the advice and help here!

I agree with iconms. Here is mine.

[Image: 01mays.jpg]

(07-30-2013, 12:37 PM)iconms Wrote: Agreed. Something from 2001-02 give or take. I'd say the one from Topps Team Legends that is a reprint of his 52 topps card and has an on card auto. Isn't crazy expensive either.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(07-30-2013, 10:03 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I agree with iconms. Here is mine.
NICE. I have this one from Archives Reserve which is pretty much the same except the card has more of a chrome look. I'd like to eventually get the one you posted as well

[Image: 2001ToppsArchivesReserveRCReprintAUs1-3.jpg]
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]