`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: after long last...

RE: OT: after long last...
Detroit is a very big city... so much crime happens away from downtown. I've walked the streets downtown many times, day and night, and never been worried. I have also been in Detroit, but not downtown a few times, and that's edgy. There are lots of really great new companies that call detroit home, like Detroit Denim and Shinola
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(07-31-2013, 04:59 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I go to Detroit too, but either I'm with a lot of people, or it's for a day game. There is a reason why that city is on the news daily for murders, robberies, and the like. As Optimus said, it's a nightmare down there and we don't even hear about most of the stuff.

I'd look elsewhere, but that's just me. If you think someone isn't going to try and break in, you're wrong. It will happen. Again there is a reason why businesses won't come here...

That being said...good luck! Seems cool and if you let me know your location I'll come by....during the day....with a gun... Smile
Ill have mine too no worries. Thank god for insurance and tax incentives eh? XP
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Indeed my friend. I'm sure it won't be as bad as I'm thinking lol Channel 7 makes me not want to go there Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(07-31-2013, 08:40 PM)phildo37 Wrote: Detroit is a very big city... so much crime happens away from downtown. I've walked the streets downtown many times, day and night, and never been worried. I have also been in Detroit, but not downtown a few times, and that's edgy. There are lots of really great new companies that call detroit home, like Detroit Denim and Shinola
Amen to that! I'm looking at some spots downtown and then some of the nicer suburbs...not 8 mile Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75