`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Big Name Camp Injuries Already!!!!

Big Name Camp Injuries Already!!!!
Percy Harvin may need surgery on his hip cause he tore is labrum and will miss the entire year if he does.

AJ Green "twisted" his knee today but MRI didn't show any damage.

Hope both of these guys end up being ok!!!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Big Name Camp Injuries Already!!!!
A local newspaper site said that AJ Green's knee is bruised, so definitely nothing too horrible. I think it said he'll be out for a couple weeks.

Percy Harvin, on the other hand, doesn't surprise me. He was injured more than healthy with the Vikings. I'm also surprised that the Seahawks gave up that much to get him, and they might not even see him in the preseason!

Yea man, i wanted all those "doubters" of Percy to really hush.. The man was a workhorse in Minnesota but couldn't get out of the shadow of AP. I believe he was gonna blow up this year.
AJ Green, man an upcoming "superstar" and has been consistent problem for teams since he came into the league! I really hope these 2 get healthy.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I definitely jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon last season. (Can't believe the Lions beat them) I was pretty excited to see what their offense was going to look like once they got Harvin.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

The Seahawks will still be good without Harvin..

If he needs surgery, it's considerably safe to say he's done...every year it's something with him.
Sad but true...Vikings knew what they were doing.
[Image: images1_zps3c51d946.jpg]

AJ green is just a bruised knee now.. nothing major.
percy is probably out 8-10 weeks atleast... IF he does the surgery right away.. hes smart if he does it now
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-26-2013, 02:48 PM)mintrobmint Wrote: The Seahawks will still be good without Harvin..

If he needs surgery, it's considerably safe to say he's done...every year it's something with him.
Sad but true...Vikings knew what they were doing.
I wouldn't say done.. Ur right about one thing though, there is always something with him but he puts up numbers on the field & so its an Ike & Tina relationship. lol
Vikings just got tired of it!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I've been through the torn labrum thing, you CAN play through it. It only hurts for about the 1st month. Then you either get used to it or you get the surgery.

(07-26-2013, 01:32 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Yea man, i wanted all those "doubters" of Percy to really hush.. The man was a workhorse in Minnesota but couldn't get out of the shadow of AP. I believe he was gonna blow up this year.
AJ Green, man an upcoming "superstar" and has been consistent problem for teams since he came into the league! I really hope these 2 get healthy.
How has AJ been a consistent problem for teams?
At UGA he was benched for selling his jersey for 4 games (the Ohio State kids ALL got a pass during the season - and the team took a hit later) - UGA did the right thing. And who really cares that he sold his bowl jersey?

Regardless - I don't know a Dawg that would EVER say anything bad about this kid.

Injuries? nope. Incidents off the field? Nope.
Over 1000 yards as a rookie - yes (with a rookie QB)
Over 1300 yards as a 'sophomore' - yes
18 Touchdowns in first 2 seasons? - oh yeah.

I'm just hoping I can get my daughter an autograph when they practice with the Falcons!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Think pudge meant aj green has been a problem for defenses throughout the league not a bad person
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]